Today, most website designs make use of some kind of a slideshow.
One could spend days, or maybe weeks checking out all the slide show plugins available. A quick search in the WordPress plugin depository brings up 578 to choose from.
The “Master Slider” from Code Canyon, takes the cake in my book because of how much can be done with it.
400,000+ Websites Are Delivering Content by Master Slider
- It comes with 90+ ready to use templates in which to layout your desired show.
- WYSIWYG Drag & Drop Editor
- Fully Responsive
- You can set the desired height and width of the slides.
- How they are transitioned.
- Full-width, Full-screen and Boxed Layout.
- Touch Swipe Navigation.
- Mouse Swipe Navigation in Desktop.
- Visual Button Editor.
- Transition Speed adjustment.
- Create Hotspots and Tooltips over Slides.
- Parallax Effect while Scrolling.
- Easy Aligning Layers over Stage.
- Realtime Animation Preview.
- Embedding YouTube and Vimeo Videos.
- HD Video Backgrounds for Slides.
- Option to Link Slides, Layers and Hotspots.
- Whether transitioned horizontally or vertically.
- Whether the slide show auto-plays or not.
- Whether they pause at the end.
- Pause on hover.
- There are 6 ways to show the slider controls, etc, etc., etc.
Below are several I set up to better show what can be done.
(All Sliders can be made full width!)
Below is a slideshow titled Sample Slider 1…
Below is a slideshow titled Sample Slider 2…
And below is a slideshow with captions across the bottom…
Here’s one with the slider inside a display…
This slider layout is called “3D Flow Carousel”
This one is a Slider with Vertical Tabs
This one is a Slider with Horizontal Tabs
This one is a Slider with Vertical Thumbnails
This one is a Slider with Video Gallery Sample
(Videos Not Inserted)
This one is a Slider with Vertical Direction Slider
This one is a Fullscreen Slider width Background Video
Only 1 video is loaded
This one is a Fullscreen Slider with Zoom Effect
This one is a Slider with Parallax Mask
This one is a Bridal Theme Slider